Evergreen Foam & Insulation is a certified manufacturer and installer of spray foam insulation and closed crawl space products. We purchase our products’ ingredients and components from industry leaders including Demilec, NCFI and LaPolla.
We only work with tried, tested and trusted suppliers who provide fully approved high quality, high performance spray foam systems. When choosing Evergreen Foam & Insulation as your spray foam insulation solution you will also benefit from our suppliers’ first class technical and customer support should you need it.
Benefits of spray foam:
- Energy Star & LEEDs - spray foam contributes to, and is approved by, third party certification and/or tax incentive programs run by Energy Star and LEEDs
- Energy Efficiency - it acts as an air barrier that significantly reduces energy loss, helping lower your heating and cooling costs by 20-30% - or even more
- Sound Barrier - is a superb sound absorbent material which, when applied correctly, can reduce transient noise levels by up to 75%
- Sustained Performance - the R-value of foam insulation does not settle over time or decay like other products so adds permanent value to homes and new constructions
- Reduced HVAC - a combination of reduced air infiltration and HVAC loads can help reduce the size of HVAC equipment in new buildings
- Healthy Environment - it reduces allergens, pollen and external dust (especially in attics) plus it holds no food value for pests and doesn’t support molds and mildews
- Environmentally Friendly - 100% water blown, foam insulation contains no ozone depleting chemicals, CFC's, HCFC's, fiberglass, formaldehyde or asbestos, and once cured emits no toxic substances and produces no off-gas
- Sealed Envelope - properly weatherized structures, or "sealed envelopes" substantially reduce air infiltration, seepage and moisture loads caused by humid outdoor air coming into contact with indoor air and/or cool condensing surfaces
- Filled Cavity - is applied as a liquid which expands to 120 times its application depth in just 5 to 10 seconds to fill the wall or roof cavity. This reduces and eliminates convective air currents
- Improved Value - acts as a permanent improvement and is recognized as a key selling point in new and existing constructions - thus adding value to your home or build
- Return on Investment - can generate substantial cost savings through lower utility bills, resulting in a potential 3-5 year average return period
Are you ready to get started on your closed crawl space
or spray foam installation project?